Monday, May 30, 2011

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!

I hope everyone has had a safe and happy memorial day! Let us all remember in prayer our fallen soldiers who have laid there lives on the line for us to enjoy this great country that we know and love. Let us take time out of our day today and and just give thanks on this Memorial Day.



Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep

- Mary Frye (1932)
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow;
I am the softly falling snow.

I am the gentle showers of rain;
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush;
I am in the graceful rush.

Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.

I am the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there. I do not die.

No comments:

Post a Comment