Thursday, May 26, 2011

There's Black....There's White......And then there's the Gray Between.

This is a blog with a little bit of everything from favorite sites, products, recipes, videos and even a little news in  between. A little about us.....I'm 28, she's....well let's just say I don't want to go into how "old" she is lol. We've been together for a while now and we love to play online. We live at the beach and we have 2 dogs Todd and Jager. I'm into anything that has to do with gadgets or video games and she loves clothes and bad T.V.. I'd have to say no matter what room I walk into....I'm the luckiest guy in the room. I love her passionately, there's not a moment when I see her that I don't hold my breath for a moment. Well this is a little of our life together. We hope you enjoy and welcome to The Gray Between.

No comments:

Post a Comment